SOLD FS NOSValves Scott 299a

joshnich

I bought this from forum member Greg Roberts a few years ago. It has been used sparingly in my office. I will sell it for what I paid for it. $600.00 plus shipping. It works great and sound awesome. I have too many amps and someone should be using this! Rather than take new photos, I have included the link from when I bought it.

The amp is back for sale . I am sad to do this, but I am going to limit the sale to folks who have at least 100 posts on this forum. The potential buyer revealed himself to be a flipper and while I should have figures that out , I didn’t until he asked me if I had packing materials even though I was meeting him in person to deliver the amp.  He joined the day I posted the listing. 

So the amp is back for sale at 600bucks to actual forum members. 

The price will be higher if and when I post it elesewhere 

thanks 

I sent a pm to you ,That I would like to buy your amp. And posted so on the forum .I would think that it kind of marks your spot on the buying list or it should to keep it above board .  you told me I was first in line than second ? . And that it was sold to the first guy............. I still would like to buy your amp .

On 12/23/2017 at 7:53 AM, newtune said:

I sent a pm to you ,That I would like to buy your amp. And posted so on the forum .I would think that it kind of marks your spot on the buying list or it should to keep it above board .  you told me I was first in line than second ? . And that it was sold to the first guy............. I still would like to buy your amp .

Yea, I'd like to know if Tom buys your amp, cause, he owes me money.....:emotion-19:

Well either way. If this unit sounds anywhere near as good as my HH Scott Stereomaster 200 does. Someone is going to be very, very happy. These units have HUGE Iron. The transformers on my 200 barely even get warm. And I mean after playing for 12 straight hours. I have a hand made SET/SEP 6L6 amp, and this is almost as good in detail/clarity/separation, but better in dynamics, and bass. Plus they have so many options, like a center channel output even. These are the best if you don't have the luxury of positioning your speakers properly. All the controls are independent. And we all know how great Klipsch speakers sound with tube amplification of course. These do have a dark sound though. I love that myself. It works perfectly with bright horn speakers. Just a gorgeous unit that someone is going to love.