WTB Crites CT-120 tweeters

kogeed

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2017 at 9:19 PM, Mallette said:

Schu, do you keep up with history?  Your comment is rude and this individual is new here IMHO.

Maybe rude, but Sergei is not new.  He bought my OO Fortes about 6 or 7 years ago and the whole process and transaction went very smoothly although it did take over two months for them to arrive to him.  Thanks Marshall for the help.

Bill

7 minutes ago, kogeed said:

It is a pity that Marshall almost does not go to the forum. He gave a lot of positive and humorous.

Indeed.  Spent a weekend with him at his home.  Beautiful place.  Heritage in almost every room, one of the best main systems I've ever heard ("Wall of Voodoo"), great kids, a beautiful wife, and in the country with a lot of great land and horses.  However, I think he hit a rough patch.  My prayers are with him and his family as I think very highly of him and also miss his company and contributions.

Dave

36 minutes ago, kogeed said:

It is a pity that Marshall almost does not go to the forum. He gave a lot of positive and humorous.

Still chugging along as far as I know but very missed here on the forum.

28 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Indeed.  Spent a weekend with him at his home.  Beautiful place.  Heritage in almost every room, one of the best main systems I've ever heard ("Wall of Voodoo"), great kids, a beautiful wife, and in the country with a lot of great land and horses. 

Yes, great place and family and the "Wall of Voodoo" is a musical anomaly.  Dave, I was down there that same weekend.  Didn't he invite his friend Sam Adams?;)

Bill