Dennis Had integrated KT88/66 SE / $1100

richieb

My last piece of tube gear for sale from Dennis Had of Cary Audio, founder/president. Now building his Inspire line as his retirement hobby. Some hobby! Single ended tube integrated using either twin KT88 or 66 with change of rectifier tube. Six watts on the 66, 10 watts on the 88's. Single input, volume control and as stated above tube rectified with 6sl7 as splitter. As quiet a tube amp as I've ever heard, like stick your head in the horn quiet. All tubes and stock power cord. A great, simple entry into tubes from one of the foremost builders around. Same plan as the Wrights, no rush, not a forced sale. Forum offer $1100, then off to AGon. I should mention All my gear is treated with kid gloves and presents as new. Pics emailed to those interested. Thanks all 

22 hours ago, richieb said:

My last piece of tube gear for sale from Dennis Had of Cary Audio, founder/president. Now building his Inspire line as his retirement hobby. Some hobby! Single ended tube integrated using either twin KT88 or 66 with change of rectifier tube. Six watts on the 66, 10 watts on the 88's. Single input, volume control and as stated above tube rectified with 6sl7 as splitter. As quiet a tube amp as I've ever heard, like stick your head in the horn quiet. All tubes and stock power cord. A great, simple entry into tubes from one of the foremost builders around. Same plan as the Wrights, no rush, not a forced sale. Forum offer $1100, then off to AGon. I should mention All my gear is treated with kid gloves and presents as new. Pics emailed to those interested. Thanks all 

do the kids gloves come with the amp....?

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

It was indeed a nice amp. Almost as good as my Maynard SEP :P:P

Thanks, I guess, for the "positive" review. I'll try and return the "favor" one day -- 

Yes - the Maynard amp was indeed sweet. I'd be proud to own one -- 

19 minutes ago, richieb said:

Thanks, I guess, for the "positive" review. I'll try and return the "favor" one day -- 

Yes - the Maynard amp was indeed sweet. I'd be proud to own one -- 

Nothing more than snarky threadcrapping. ;)

The amp was in impeccable condition and really did sound lovely, in spite of the echo chamber in which it was being used.

• 3 weeks later...

Another Bumpity bump for a great sounding Dennis Had integrated. Help out a decrepit old man turning the Big Six Five next week.

Kind of a win-win gift-gift for both parties. (but sorry, you're paying for your gift!!)  

Pics above or additional will be emailed - Thankin' you