WTB Klipsch Professional Badges

rockhound

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Klipsch won't sell them?  I'm going to need one eventually myself.

This is probably why guys steal  the badges off the grills in stores .... My last trip to London drugs , I seen 3 of those klipsch radio things on display and all of them had the badges taken .

30 years ago , we moved properties and the moving company torn some of the grille cloth on my k-horns ... took me 3 months of battling with klipsch to get a meter of it to repair .

5 minutes ago, rockhound said:

FYI I called Klipsch today an was informed that they do not sell replacement pro badges only reference or the jubilee badges.

Hmmmmmmmm.  I wonder if that just pertains to discontinued models.  They have to be putting something on the new speakers they sell.

10 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pro are usually black and white.

Like these?

I’m embarrassed to admit I recycled the one on the screen.  The screens came attached to the Frankensmurfs I purchased.

There was only the beat up badge shown.  When the screens couldn’t be used on the faux-pro Heresys, they got recycled.

0F8395AF-D101-4DF3-A9E4-3F7C1C16551F.jpeg

8C650BDD-C48E-4E8E-A381-B57B768D17DB.jpeg

20 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That's one version yes.

Actually, those are two versions.  The metal one attached to the screen and plastic ones, that include the PWK monogram, on the faux-pros.

I’d never seen the copper oval posted above.  I like it, but the white on black seems more vintage.