Klipsch play fi failing miserably

BlessedPrince

I purchased a pair of RW 1’s(buy one get one free) and one was suppose to be a gift. Well I have to say that my frustration hit the limit. I’m very good with these things and I’ve never struggled with any electronic device as much as I did with this. Countless hours wasted and nothing. I’m very disappointed in Klipsch for making a product and not testing it enough before selling it. The whole thing is a fiasco. The apps, the updating and the way to connect.

It worked here and there and most of the time it would disconnect before a song was even over. The only way I got it to work consistently was by using the Ethernet. Then when I was updating, the speaker just stayed in limbo. I’ve read some post that many others are having similar issues with these wireless products. Well I returned the speakers and I’m getting the R-15PM in cherry. Something more reliable and with bigger sound. For about the same price of one of these. I wish I would of got one when one of the stores was closing. They had them at $150 new.

Never will I purchase another wireless product from Klipsch that doesn’t have Bluetooth capability or other hook ups. Well, I’m done Ranting[emoji30].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk