WTB:Volti horns BMS -4592 midranges

bkwa1959

Hello bkwa1959

I have a pair of stock 1978 Klipschorns with refurbished AA crossovers by Bob Crites. I also have the Volti Audio complete upgrade package (Wooden horns, black grills,  BMS 4592, Beyma CP25 tweeters , wire along with ALK Universal crossovers). If interested shoot me a message. I don't want to sell these items separately, rather as a package. I can send pictures and willing to drive to help with delivery.  I was going to wait to sell in the Spring but since I saw your post, I responded.  I live in Southern Indiana. Since it's New Year's Eve, I'll try to respond as quick as I can if you're still interested. Thanks, John

1 hour ago, mark1101 said:

I have a pair of BMS 4592ND coaxials that are available.  These come with the original passive crossover and all original packaging all in excellent condition.

hmmm... could we assume that we could leave the tweeter disconnected and just use the mid (assuming you are using a proper crossover) without issue?  Just a thought if you wanted to use a seperate tweeter.

I used them that way on K402 horns (with tweeter section disconnected) in a 3-way configuration with 510 horns and bass cabinets and ALK ESN crossovers.  I also used them as coaxials in a 3-way configuration on just K402 horns and bass cabinets using the original crossovers that came with them and just 1 amp in either setup.  Some darn clear and powerful drivers.

• 3 years later...