Pissing Off The Neighbors!

picky

Our home theater's bathroom has never looked more "Christmasy"! [emoji16]
Merry Christmas my fellow Klipschters!
- Glenn & Ms.Verna

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forgot the photo...6615d943c924efec1cb317aa90032dc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Perhaps (given its location in the loo) is should say Pissing on the neighbors??

:emotion-14:

I want to also wish a Merry Christmas but, don't want to perpetuate a thread about Pissing something on or off.... as a Merry Christmas thread...  what to do...

:smile:

On 12/23/2017 at 5:38 AM, Coytee said:

Perhaps (given its location in the loo) is should say Pissing on the neighbors??

:emotion-14:

I want to also wish a Merry Christmas but, don't want to perpetuate a thread about Pissing something on or off.... as a Merry Christmas thread...  what to do...

:smile:

Thought exactly the same thing.

Merry Christmas Glenn to you and Verna.  I know it’s easier said than done, but we must have you and Verna visit us this summer.  It all depends on how much progress I can make civilizing our basement.  Our goal is not to emulate your amazing basement home theater, but to at least get to the point where Nancy isn’t compelled to blindfold the furnace repair person during service calls.  

Nancy hates it when I remind her that our small home is a tear-down.  All around us houses are torn down to be replaced by houses three times the size.  Any “improvements” we make are for our own enjoyment, not to increase the value of our house.