One Last Fusion 8100 for Repair for sale

The History Kid

And another bump.  Even damaged, I'm surprised I've sat on these Fusions this long.  Last price reduction.  All other items sold.
In my opinion, these are comparable to the umc200, which sells for about 75 to 100 in similar condition of basically "for parts or repair"

With that said, ive heard some good things about these units in the past.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just now, florencephile said:

In my opinion, these are comparable to the umc200, which sells for about 75 to 100 in similar condition of basically "for parts or repair"

With that said, ive heard some good things about these units in the past.

They are comparable to the UMC-200 mated with the UPA-500, when you include the parts and repair costs with shipping, I think you'll find this to be right in the ballpark.

They are comparable to the UMC-200 mated with the UPA-500, when you include the parts and repair costs with shipping, I think you'll find this to be right in the ballpark.
Im not sure about that, and i follow the emotiva resale markets closely. But best of luck to you, was just trying to help with an experienced opinion on emotiva gear.

An Emotiva forum seller has bidding up to $441 right now for her ten year old LPA-1 plus shipping. It retailed for $499 not counting any sale offered from Emotiva at the time. 

Another seller on the Emo forum has a pair of XPR-1's and is asking $3k for them. They last sold for $1200 when Emo closed them out. It's all about timing.