FS: RF-7’s, RC-7, RS-7’s - Black Ash

Kriton

Greetings folks,

I have my home theater system for sale.

2x Black RF-7’s, absolutely pristine, cones are perfect...with grills, no pegs broken.  Custom cut glass tops for both, AND DeanG crossovers to tame the beasts.

Black RC-7, cones perfect, couple of marks on the bottom, grills perfect.  ALSO with DeanG crossover, to match the fronts.  Great center.

2x Black RS-7’s, one corner a little mashed, see photos.  Mash not visible as it is covered by screen grill, which are excellent. Cones great.

I would like to sell as a group, prefer pick-up in Knoxville, TN, shipping would be something else. I have the original boxes for the fronts, others would require building.

Asking $1700 for the lot.  

Additionally, I am also selling  a Panasonic AE4000 1080p projector for sale (with remote), low hours (<300), and a 106 inch projector screen, also in perfect condition..

PM me if questions!

Bruce

pictures forthcoming, stand-by!

B5794883-0679-41B0-A684-EF556C8D118A.jpeg

Thank you for the bumps, gentlemen.  I had a dedicated theater, but I just couldn’t watch movies with kidlets running around, at least not anything over a G-rating, and their bedrooms were right next to the theater room, so no subwoofer for me...sucked really.  Finally succumbed, tore it down and turned it into guest bedroom, now I have all of these speakers and no place for them.  My main listening area is rather cluttered right now...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kriton. I just missed out on a complete R-7 set up like this with an rsw-15 for $1200 !!! A flipper got to it before i could. Would you be interested in a partial trade for a pair of kp-201's? What would be your no haggle bottom price as I would have to drive up from Atlanta for these. Thanks. 

47 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Hey Kriton. I just missed out on a complete R-7 set up like this with an rsw-15 for $1200 !!! A flipper got to it before i could. Would you be interested in a partial trade for a pair of kp-201's? What would be your no haggle bottom price as I would have to drive up from Atlanta for these. Thanks. 

It would be best to discuss this through PM.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP -

I have had to entertain breaking up the set, so if I can secure shipping, I believe the RS’s are sold...still have the fronts and center...

Asking $1100 for the set; with DeanG crossovers, glass tops for the RF’s and original boxes for the RF’s!

Somebody has to want these near Knoxville?

Kriton how would you feel about shipping those to Seattle?  I have the RC-7 and a pair of RS-7. Right now I am using some Axiom towers for left and right while I figure it out. I could go with KLF-30 or even CF-4 if a pair would ever show up.  Or I could go for a pair of RF-5 with RC-7 tweeters. I love my RC-7. But $1,100 for the set is crazy territory depending on cost to ship and your willingness to do it.  Having it driven in a pickup truck would cost $577, but a pallet would be cheaper.  If it made sense we could leave the RC-7 out if you would use it.  They are so wonderful even for G rated movies.  FedEx Ground looks like $520. You could come visit.  Seattle is dark and dreary this time of year, but in a really attractive way.

Kriton:

Would love to have the set of RF7 and RC7 if you could ship to Houston.  Any guess as to pallet ship costs if you are willing to ship?

The 14 + hour drive is a bit of a stretch.

Found a killer RSW-12 last year used and in great shape.  Now looking to upgrade my RF-3 (move to rear surround duty) and my RC-3.

Love the original RF series.

Thanks

James