SVS PB13-ULTRA LIKE NEW ROSENUT ***SOLD***

Heritage_Head

Completely off topic, but wow your home theater(s) look very interesting!  I'd love to hear them some day since I'm planning out our system once we buy a new house on the north end of town next year, and you are using a lot of the gear I'm thinking about.

3 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Oh man oh man.  I'm up in Saint Cloud dying here.  Been looking for a sub upgrade, specifically SVS.  Was thinking about two new PB-2000s.  I really was hoping for dual subs, but...:wacko2:

Do it.  I sure would if I was near.

Bill

1 hour ago, Cinema_head said:

come on down! :)

I'd love to :).  I know it's kind of an odd request given that we don't know each other, but I have yet to find any other local members of this forum since I moved to MN 18 months ago.  And to find someone who has a couple nice theater setups...well that's just what I'm hoping to experience before I make any decisions :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

I'd love to :).  I know it's kind of an odd request given that we don't know each other, but I have yet to find any other local members of this forum since I moved to MN 18 months ago.  And to find someone who has a couple nice theater setups...well that's just what I'm hoping to experience before I make any decisions :)

Heck com'n    go on over and listen. The OP is buying the food and drinks!

32 minutes ago, Shaun K said:

I've meet a couple MN forum members and it's always been enjoyable.  Nice to have a meaningful conversation with someone who 'gets it.'

7 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Oh man oh man.  I'm up in Saint Cloud dying here.  Been looking for a sub upgrade, specifically SVS.  Was thinking about two new PB-2000s.  I really was hoping for dual subs, but...:wacko2:

be prepared to leave wanting more than subs. cause once you hear the cinema series, nothing else makes the cut...:P

good luck with the sale! whats next?

Nice sub.

10 degrees here, and probably MINUS 10 in your 'hood about now.

If I brought the boat along for some ice sailing, made a stop in Eau Clair for a sales call, I could almost justify 9+ hours one way.

Best of luck with your eventual sale.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:35 PM, Shaun K said:

I had the wonderful opportunity of getting a demo of Ryans system when I drove over to pick up the 7II's I bought from him. The trio of 904s and three big ported SVS was nothing short of audio bliss. Thank you again Ryan and hope everything is going well for you.