Klipsch Forte II Walnut No Longer For Sale

Niterox

I have a pair of Forte IIs I would like to sell.  As far as I know, they are in good condition.  They've been in the boxes for at least 20 years and haven't been used.  They sounded great.  If I recall, the speaker grills are a little rough.  Price, I'm sure, would depend on how they look and whether they are in complete working order or not.   I would prefer a local buyer.  Shipping would be additional.

If anyone might be interested in these, please let me know.  I can unbox them and take some pictures, and hook them up for a test.

ForteII.jpg

http://assets.klipsch.com/product-specsheets/forte-II-brochure.pdf

Edited by Niterox
Changed my mind. I'm keeping them.
  • Like 1

There is a possibility I will be doing a short job in Boulder in January. If I do get this job I would be very interested in these. I will know more this coming week whether I am getting this job or not. PM me with more information if you don't mind.

Okay.  Finally got around to taking them out of the box.  Feeling a little nostalgic. :rolleyes:  They look really good for 25-year old speakers!   

Here is a link to download all the pictures:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n1oFHf05CKXBigMvvE_lHklFH2fcLRHR?usp=sharing

Going by the pictures there are a couple of small corner dings on the "right" speaker and some minor scratches on the top of the "left" one.    One half of the top of the left one seems a little faded, but not bad.   The grills are way better than I remembered.  

As far as price, there is not much to go on.  There is a pair on Ebay with a BIN of $795.  Would prefer a local buyer, but if someone wants to pay shipping we can do that.

Small_IMG_20180101_180029.jpg

Edited by Niterox

11 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

@Niterox

Welcome to the forum.

You have some interest here, so what is "your" asking price - or are you just fishing?

Well, someone just messaged me that they usually sell in the $450-$650 range.  I'd like a fair price, but I don't want to gouge anyone, either.    If I could get $650 for them that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Niterox said:

I finally hooked these up for a listen... I don't want to give them up!

That's great! Had a similar awakening, recently, after decades of drinking nothing but slurry... One forgets what clean water tastes like. Drink deep. Thank you, PWK.