Spotify page to vote for lossless streaming

avguytx

I get emails from the Spotify forum as maybe some of you do, too.  This one came across amidst all of the usual crap that caught my attention in regards to voting for the lossless streaming need from them.  So, my vote was cast.  I've tried Tidal and I've tried Deezer.  Out of those two, Deezer was my pick for their "Flow" section that played various things based on your Artist likes.  But, I still like Spotify better because of the UI and everything else it does.  No, it doesn't sound quite as good in comparison but I guess I'll just go with it as my hearing isn't near what it used to be because of tinnitus, etc.  And, I still mainly embrace the ability to control Spotify on my desktop that's tied to my stereo from my phone...like the Gizmo app does with JRiver.  That user interaction, for me, is the best.

So whether they listen or not, vote for it if you feel it's needed!  Here's the link...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Lossless-Streaming-16bit-44-1khz-CD-quality/idc-p/701564#M42786

That is all.  Happy New Year!

• Like 2

Yeah.... I've really gotten used to controlling Spotify from my phone. Too slick.

Bottom line is for me....lossless formats whether it was Tidal or a Redbook CD through a CD player really don't sound THAT MUCH better than Spotify Premium. They sound better but not enough for me to give up Spotify.

If they go lossless I'll be jumping all over it and I've added my input there in the past. Of all the streaming services I've tried to date, none could match what Spotify has had to offer. They've even improved their radio stations. I stream from a Windows 10 laptop and it's scary how reliable it has been.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I actually use the phone to control a laptop.....both have Spotify. The phone is used as a remote control to the laptop. The cool thing is that the phone/remote has a screen with all the info/functionality the laptop does.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk