Free SPUD clone cabs. Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Rudy81

After a successful project to build 4 full Marty subwoofers, I no longer have a need for my two SPUD clones.  That build used to have a thread on the forum, but  I suspect it got lost on the forum move. 

So....if anyone is interested in the cabinets, come get'em.  Price is flexible at 'Free' for the cabinets, 18mm baltic birch, painted in black lacquer.  Pictures to follow along with performance plots if I can find them.  Cabs will, of course, need 8" drivers, amplification and a xover.

I have 4 Tang Band 8" subwoofer drivers available for $200 if you want those.

Tang Band drivers are the W8-740P https://www.parts-express.com/tang-band-w8-740p-8-subwoofer--264-854

Later I will post the RSW-15's I have as well.  IIRC two of those do not have working amplifiers....more on that later.

THcompletesm.jpg

thresponse.jpg

5 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Interested but will be at least a week before I could get over there.

No problem on time to pickup.  They are sitting in my workshop so are not in the way.  We will have to coordinate pickup dates to make sure I am home. 

Please let me know when you decide if you really want them so I can reserve them for you.  Also, let me know if you want the four sub drivers.

1 hour ago, Droogne said:

Haha if they're still available, would you maybe ship them? (Id pay ofcourse)

No shipping......way too large to make it a simple process.  Rockhound seems to want them and I should hear from him tomorrow for sure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JMON said:

Sounds like the will likely be taken but I'll go ahead and take a place in line.  I'd have some questions on size and weight but those will only be important if they make it to me. :)

Done. They are roughly 4' x 4' x 10" deep.  Weight is approximately 180 lbs with the drivers installed.