Connecting R-26FA

Jeff 15209

On 12/30/2017 at 1:14 PM, The History Kid said:

The terminals you are using are just for that top ATMOS channel, not the main drivers themselves.

You need to run that to the Height channel on your AVR, and run the second or third (either or, doesn't matter - you don't need both) to the main channels on the AVR.

What is a height channel 

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:22 PM, Old guy said:

What is a height channel 

He was referring the Surround Back that shows as Assignable. you can change that setting in the AVR as Heights/Atmos(Front Dolby)

Check this manual to take a look. if you have the AVRs-750h

Regards

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have recently purchased a onyko 6050 receiver with rm 41 surrounds (4), r26fa (2),r25c (1), and r100sw (2). I bought 2 packages and kinda made it my own, not sure if it was a good idea or not. My question is since I have height surround speakers all ready what do I do with the front Atmos speakers? Cross them the height speakers?

Thanks

Dan 

2 hours ago, allstein said:

I have recently purchased a onyko 6050 receiver with rm 41 surrounds (4), r26fa (2),r25c (1), and r100sw (2). I bought 2 packages and kinda made it my own, not sure if it was a good idea or not. My question is since I have height surround speakers all ready what do I do with the front Atmos speakers? Cross them the height speakers?

Thanks

Dan 

You have a 7.2 receiver so you can either do a 5.1.2 setup (front left, center, right, 2 surrounds and 2 height/Atmos) or a 7.2 setup (front left, center, right, 2 surrounds and 2 rear surrounds).

• Like 1