SOLD....FS: McIntosh Labs 22" Neon Clock....Curtis Clock, Custom Made

McBlueMeter

FOR SALE:

GORGEOUS 22" Round, McIntosh Labs, Curtis Clock, Neon Clock

Made custom for me by Curtis at Curtis Clock. What makes this clock special? I asked Curtis to build me the exact clock that he gifted McIntosh a few years back that hangs in their front lobby (picture below). JUST SO NO MISUNDERSTANDING - MY CLOCK DOES NOT HAVE THE BLUE METER GRAPHICS. If I remember, correctly, Curtis told me he only produced 2 of these and he promised McIntosh no more. FYI, I believe clock #2 was sold on the Klipsch forum a few years back. :)  Since Curtis couldn't build me the EXACT clock at the Mc factory, he got very close by just leaving off the blue meters. 

The clock has a chrome and black painted bezel and is exactly as I received it from Curtis. Since these are custom made, you might find some very, very small imperfections here and there. I have 3 of his clocks in my home - his clocks are truly artwork. The clock is absolutely beautiful with blue and green neon. Power cord is approx. 5' long. The neon lights have a dimmer knob as well (I'm not 100% certain, but I believe Curtis has stopped building this feature into his clocks due to cost - if he is still doing, I would guarantee it's a premium). My home is smoke free home.

Only selling as my wife and I just moved into a new home and no longer have a home theater (where this hung for about 2 years). The neon was only turned on a handful of times when we had parties at our home. Kills me sell this, but I simply have no room to display it. 

S550.00 COD or $566.00 if by PayPal. For now, this is for pick-up only at my home is Crown Point, IN. I had Fed-Ex pack and ship a similar size Curtis Clock a few months back out to CA and it cost me $250.00! Lesson learned. :(

Thank you for looking!

Jon

post-49590-0-32800000-1435846070.jpg.d4d2175c01f4f88b038d39596bb47bd7.jpg

FullSizeRender-506.jpg

FullSizeRender-505.jpg

FullSizeRender-504.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...