music recorded and mastered well....no demastering by chris a required :)

• Klipsch Employees

Have to tell you guys.......you want some music recorded awesomely......no damn eq or remastering required......then check out Houdini by 2 kinds of pie. Just happened to be mixed on on quasi klipsch custom monitors. I really like the mix and music. The bands music is so creative and mixed and mastered by some guys I kinda know......matt Whatley and michael delgado. Am going to take the music to CES to play thru the heritage products to show off the speakers!!!!!

• Like 4

You aren't gonna be able to deny Michael.

Where might we buy or download this new recording?  I found youtube videos, but I want high fidelity!!!  :D

Who plays what and what is the brown Fender lookin' P/J bass?  Yummy. 

On 1/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, JohnA said:

You aren't gonna be able to deny Michael.

Where might we buy or download this new recording?  I found youtube videos, but I want high fidelity!!!  :D

Who plays what and what is the brown Fender lookin' P/J bass?  Yummy. 

What he said.

Whose this Delgado guy doing the mixing anywho? Wouldn't be trading in on the old man's name would he?:D

So is the band going to hook up with Dean's daughter?

Congrats. Will download tomorrow, Once I figure out what a download is, and how they can print it direct to vinyl right in my home.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, thebes said:

Whose this Delgado guy doing the mixing anywho? Wouldn't be trading in on the old man's name would he?:D

So is the band going to hook up with Dean's daughter?

Congrats. Will download tomorrow, Once I figure out what a download is, and how they can print it direct to vinyl right in my home.

Bonehead Jr, Roy's son, and there is NO denying him. He sounds just like his dad and even has the same facial expressions. The big difference is he's the one with the cool job. :o:P

I think there may a special phone app for downloading to vinyl.

ATTN dtel

Yes Temptation is a great track from their first album. Combover mastered that album as well and also the 'but don't eat them' album. Houdini is the album they just released that we did all three phases (recorded, mixed and mastered). https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/2kindsofpie

Matt Whatley

Combover Mastering

Edited by Combover Mastering
Adding last name
  • Like 1

• Moderators
On 1/6/2018 at 7:33 PM, Combover Mastering said:

ATTN dtel

Yes Temptation is a great track from their first album. Combover mastered that album as well and also the 'but don't eat them' album. Houdini is the album they just released that we did all three phases (recorded, mixed and mastered). https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/2kindsofpie

Matt Whatley

Combover Mastering

Thanks, I could only find a few tracks when I went looking, I didn't realize that. The quality was really good on what I listened to but will need to get Houdini. 

To be perfectly honest it wouldn't be my first choice for style of music but when you hear something recorded well that alone is attractive. Plus like any new music style you hear most of it takes a little listening to to get used to what's going on. This style is a little different than most of the music out there, which can be a good thing since so much music out there sounds roughly the same already.

I don't see a problem if whenever you do projects like this, no matter the style you should let us know, people here are always looking for great recordings.

• Like 2