1972 la scalas

Spark12

Thinking about selling a pair of 1972 original la scalas. Walnut finish with black grills. Original AA crossovers.  Very nice shape. Will try and get pictures if someone is serious about buying. I am in central Florida. Can maybe meet up with someone for shipping, but I'm not driving north until it warms up some ;). 1600.00.  Thanks.

Hi Spark, welcome to the forums. I'd recommend/request posting pictures of your La Scalas regardless of serious inquires at the moment. It's always nice to have more pictures of a nice pair of heritage. Plus it's likely to generate more interest in your sale. Are you the original owner? Consecutive serials? GLWS

but I'm not driving north until it warms up some  .....

LOL ... Warms up in florida ?  Ha , it's  -35 here in northern Canada  ...  I met the guy in a parking lot where we swapped $ for lascala in weather cold enough to freeze you nuts to your zipper ....

22 minutes ago, boxerjake said:

I just sold a pair of 1987 lascalas in birch absolutely mint for $??00.00 CAN which is about $??00.00 USD a

Respectfully,  if you're not going to buy the La Scala's in this thread, you shouldn't be poo-pooing his price.  You might want to consider editing your post so the OP can negotiate his own price with a potential Buyer.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just sayin'.  B)

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 12:34 PM, Spark12 said:

selling a pair of 1972 original la scalas. Walnut finish with black grills.

Hi Spark12 ... interested (and I am in St Petersburg).  Pics please.

On 1/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, Spark12 said:

They were ordered in raw birch.

Re-veneered with walnut??