CES 2018

Hasty

On 10/1/2018 at 10:13 PM, Ceptorman said:

When I saw photos of the new RF7lll, I wasn't crazy about the new face, but after seeing them in person, I think they look much better. I like the looks of the lll better than the ll, the RF7lll just looks more refined.

I'm with you on that one. The walnut version looks great. I just think they went to crazy with the whole copper think on the new Rp.

Was there any othet new subwoofers, like the Heritage they talked about last year?

And does anyone know if they upgraded the tweeter and woofers or did they just play around with venting and stuff?

8 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

Does anyone know if the new reference premiere speakers announced at CES will lower the pricing on the current reference premiere line?

It propably will. If you time it right and buy just before they run out of stock.

The old Rf line were pretty cheap for a few weeks when the Rp line came out.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:36 PM, SilentKnight said:

Does anyone know if the new reference premiere speakers announced at CES will lower the pricing on the current reference premiere line?

Usually prices go just one direction unless there is a close out sale.

Not sure I like all the copper accents since I believe in sublime beauty but I'd like to hear the new RF7 and premiere series.

• Like 1