Klipsch to demonstrate the entire Heritage lineup (for the first time ever) at CES 2018

Chad

• Administrators

Heritage Announcement-Social.png

For the first time ever, Klipsch will be demonstrating the ENTIRE Heritage product lineup at CES this year. In addition, we'll be posting daily "vlogs" on our YouTube channel (and will also be available on our website at klipsch.com/ces during CES - stay tuned for that and for more announcements)

Lots of exciting things going on!

CES 2018 is Jan 9-12.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It says "evolution".  Will they have, for example, the Heresy I, II, and III or just all the models in the current Heritage line up?

We will have the newest generation of Heritage Loudspeakers, along with a couple of our 70th Anniversary finishes as well as some surprises (such as the new Heritage Theater Bar).

• Like 2

I wish Klipsch would leave the "Heritage" badge for just PWK designs.  They are starting to overuse the name - slapping it on any new product with a wood veneer.  Pretty sure PWK never designed a sound bar.

Come up with a new marketing name for the new stuff.  I love Klipsch is designing some higher quality products - but leave the Heritage name alone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Chad said:

For the first time ever, Klipsch will be demonstrating the ENTIRE Heritage product lineup at CES this year. In addition, we'll be posting daily "vlogs" on our YouTube channel (and will also be available on our website at klipsch.com/ces during CES - stay tuned for that and for more announcements)

CES 2018 is Jan 9-12.

That is great news to hear.

Travis

HERITAGE SERIES SPEAKERS

Klipsch built its name in audio thanks to great speakers like the La Scala and the Cornwall. That’s why we call them the Heritage series. They were made in the USA by the hands of Paul Klipsch himself and everything we’ve done since then was because we started here. While these speakers may date back to the beginning of Klipsch, it’s difficult to beat their performance still today. That’s why many of these speakers are still available. Why would we ever stop building great speakers? Check out Klipsch Heritage series of speakers. They were the best back then, and they’re still the best today. And they’re still made in the USA.

21 hours ago, Chad said:

CES 2018 is Jan 9-12.

This is fantastic.  I was on standby to go to CES - looks like I'll miss out this year, but I told my coworkers that they MUST visit Klipsch and check it out.

• Like 1

Hello Chad,

Here (since I'm a short distance to Vegas) I got all excited to wander over to take a look at your booth and aforementioned display. THEN, I came to realize I cannot attend  :<( when finding this;

CES is a trade-only event for individuals 18 years of age or older and affiliated with the consumer technology industry. CES is not open to the general public.

Needless to say, my hopes were erased. Hmm  I wonder, can ya help a brother out and get me in through the back door?  :>)

14 hours ago, Tony T said:

CES is not open to the general public.

I didn't realize that.  Too bad.  As someone who used to love the HiFi fairs, where all were welcome, I'm disappointed!  The old HiFi fairs served to introduce consumers to many products, including Klipsch.  They could be even more useful today, when Heritage and many other speakers are hard to find to audition.

• Like 1

Travis and everyone,

Are the proposed banner,

Someone left out KING KLIPSCHORN!  The LaS  and Cornwall were later products.  I suggest saying "...thanks to great speakers like the LaScala, the Cornwall, and the  incomparable Klipschorn."

Klipsch built its name in audio thanks to great speakers like the La Scala and the Cornwall. That’s why we call them the Heritage series. They were made in the USA by the hands of Paul Klipsch himself and everything we’ve done since then was because we started here. While these speakers may date back to the beginning of Klipsch, it’s difficult to beat their performance still today. That’s why many of these speakers are still available. Why would we ever stop building great speakers? Check out Klipsch Heritage series of speakers. They were the best back then, and they’re still the best today. And they’re still made in the USA.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 1/5/2018 at 9:49 PM, LarryC said:

Travis and everyone,

Are the proposed banner,

Someone left out KING KLIPSCHORN!  The LaS  and Cornwall were later products.  I suggest saying "...thanks to great speakers like the LaScala, the Cornwall, and the  incomparable Klipschorn."

I copied and pasted that quote from Klipsch website, it is a bit out of context I believe because K-horns are in photos at the top.

• Moderators

Fire Breathing Monsters at CES.

Last month, Klipsch unveiled four new on-wall models as part of its Reference Premier Designer series, now the company has officially announced the availability of two new Reference speakers one company representative nicknamed “fire-breathing monsters.” The all new RF-7 III floorstander and RC-64 III center channel are due to be on display during CES 2018 (Booth 13529, Central Hall).

On 1/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, Ouachita said:

I wish Klipsch would leave the "Heritage" badge for just PWK designs.  They are starting to overuse the name - slapping it on any new product with a wood veneer

two snaps up in Z formation

• Chad unfeatured this topic
  • Chad unpinned this topic