In memory of Boxx

Khornukopia

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

He seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

He really was, I guess part of his patience and level head came from his job, dealing with tough kids at work ?

His daughter is really nice also, a little crazy for eating those hot peppers at pilgrimage because her dad wanted her to try them,  she is braver than me.

Thanks for remembering him, he really was a nice guy, wish I could have met him in person.

• Like 5

Never met him in a person but I sure wish I had ! 

Never seen anyone who could have such a calming and positive  effect with just a keyboard . 

As much as I envied that he had Palladiums and Jubes , I was much more envious of how he came across as a person.

I think the next time I see a post that ruffles my feathers I will try to go with WWBD (What Would Box Do):lol:

• Like 4

Never had the pleasure of meeting him in person either, however we did some buy/sell transactions together and he was always great to work with.

I would consider myself a regular here, I just don't post near as much as most of the other regulars. I am on the forum daily, sometimes several times, and read most of the threads and posts. I always enjoyed Boxx's posts. He definitely had a way with his words and never seemed to belittle anyone. Not that all of the other regulars do, however several tend to be a little more aggressive with their post as if they are marking their territory as rulers of the Klipsch Forum. 

Boxx was always kind, polite, and funny. His profile pic suited him very well. 

• Like 4

He used the word "Domicile" to describe his beautiful home in a photo once. I programmed my electronic thermostat with that same term and think about him every time I see it. :) Sadly the photo is gone, but his comment here. I also found where I had already referenced him using that description in a thread. Getting old I am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...