In memory of Boxx

Khornukopia

On 1/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, MrsBoxx said:

Thanks everyone for keeping his memory alive, he truly loved the forum and all the guys on it. That is what he was doing when he died. Miss him dearly.

Please accept all All our Best Regards  ,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Maccagirl83 said:

Gone, but, never forgotten.

when you toast your Dad tonight, Rick Wakeman has a beautiful song called Gone But Not Forgotten.  Can't recall if your Dad liked the band Yes; but Rick played keyboards for yes. This song I mentioned is a piano piece. Cheers to your Dad, we got along great on the forum. 

• Like 2

Just now, Khornukopia said:

The video you posted is very pleasant to watch and listen to.

Thanks my friend.  although I'm a guitarist, I love the piano.  David Gilmour once said that the piano and the guitar are wonderful standalone instruments. nobody can sit an listen to just a drum or bass (apologies to the bassists and drummers out there) but the guitar and piano need no accompaniment. I probably enjoy piano music more than guitar music actually. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Maccagirl83 said:

Yes, he liked Yes and Rick Wakeman. Beautiful song, thanks 💜 @BigStewMan

Glad that I could provide a good memory for you.  I know how you feel ... I lost both of my parents when I was eight years old. While I only knew your Dad from this forum, he seemed like a wonderful man and that appears to be the opinion of everyone else on this forum -- you are rightfully proud of him. The good memory of him lives on and I hope that is a comfort to you, your brother, and your Mom. 

Ironically, I love the song Time by Alan Parsons, and I heard that is one of the songs played at your Dad's memorial service. I suspect that me and him had more in common than just this forum. Peace!

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Maccagirl83 said:

Thinking of my Dad, Boxx, today. Hard to believe its been 6 years. 

Alot of people are thinking of Boxx, and your right, it does not seem like 6 years at all. 

His picture is still hanging in Rodney's.

Hope you all are good, it was nice to meet your mother. 

• Like 1