Ebay K402 and K510 with drivers

jwc

3 minutes ago, Zim. said:

Yes, this is Tim's warehouse.  Don't believe I would ever call it immaculate,  doesn't really go with the territory of his business.  It would take hundreds/thousands  of man-hours just to clean the stuff once, let alone maintain it.

I was there picking up a few goodies yesterday as well.  The place is jam-packed at the moment.   Besides the usual suspects (JBL/EAW), he has a lot of Klipsch.  MWM singles/doubles, KPT-456.....

Good to know, the pics I saw, the place looked very clean and well organized. I think it was a bunch of horns lined up and cleaned up. Maybe that was for display. I wonder where he picked everything up, he said his source had dried up. He seems like a good guy to deal with, I've spoken with him several times, just haven't got the desire to pick up any more gear.

Mark

Yes it's from Tim's Warehouse.  Like @Zim. was saying, i wouldn't call it immaculate.  He has things coming and going all the time from old stadiums and theaters, dust comes with that territory.  If you looking for some mid-bass punch he's got a lot for you.   I believe it's the midrange driver on the horn.  I have a set of Radian 651BePB's I'm going to place on them for a 2 channel setup eventually.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, JohnA said:

what are the dimensions of a K510 horn.  I think I can use a pair for a pair of floor monitors. 

John, I have a single one that you could try.  It currently doesn't have a driver attached but I have a K69 and/or a TAD 4002 that could be hung to it.

I also have an extra Dx38 if that would be of any help.