KD-13 passives

Dave A

Well I  don't know about blowing a KD-12 or 13 but I have seen a KD-15 laying in pieces along with the K-48 in the bottom of a KP-320. Typically what I see is cats using the passives for toys and odd things like wives vacuuming off one and punching a hole through it. Kids are tough on them to so you just never know.

20 hours ago, avguytx said:

I thought I'd read where someone called Klipsch about them but they aren't selling them in singles just yet; they are only for Warranty right now.  Which does sound odd...  Has anyone seriously ever blown a passive?  ;)

I can't find that thread ...

Roy Delgado has green lighted these replacements. So, if you call parts, and they say "no", please get a name and PM me. Thanks.

On 1/5/2018 at 4:20 PM, avguytx said:

I thought I'd read where someone called Klipsch about them but they aren't selling them in singles just yet; they are only for Warranty right now.  Which does sound odd...  Has anyone seriously ever blown a passive?  ;)

Chorus II passives run out of cone travel, myself and others have had to repair or replace a passive or two.

• 4 years later...