MCINTOSH MCC404 AND MCC301M CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIERS

japosey

Not sure if anyone would be interested in these.  I thought I would go ahead and list them on the forum in case there is anyone who appreciates high-end car audio.  These two McIntosh amps are in near mint condition and are in perfect working order. I will probably regret getting rid of these. Price is firm as I'm already having second thoughts about selling. The MCC404 is rated at 4 x 100 @ 4 ohms; 200 x 4 @ 2 ohms and 400 x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged. The MCC301M is rated at 300 x 1 @ 4 ohms and 600 x 1 @ 2 ohms.  The only thing I noticed is that the illumination bulb on the meter needs to be replaced if one wants it lit up.

Each amp is $800.

MCC404.jpg

MCC301M.jpg

• Like 1

The sound from those amps is the best I’ve ever heard from a car amp. And with McIntosh 6.5 two way door speakers the sound is about as close to a high end home system. The ford gt40 comes with a Macintosh system for a 10,000 dollar up charge and it was worth every cent

• Like 1

Thanks for finding the add about the gt40 and the price of the McIntosh upgrade system. The new gt40 that’s out has the ecotec v6 dual turbo setup, I have not seen one yet in the shop. I’ve had 3 customers who have the real gt40 and the second gen gt40 but none have dumped a dump truck of cash for the latest model yet. Fingers crossed that one will do so when they can get. That’s the fun part of being a high end auto tech, is I get to play with some crazy cars without having to pay for them. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...