Chorus ii - Replacing passive radiator

Monkeybuddy

Just now, RandyH000 said:

you are an internet troll -do not send me any more messages , last warning

why are you so angry & gotta insult everyone that disagrees with or corrects you?  you should probably look up the definition of a troll there bud or just look in the mirror.  an internet troll is not someone who provides accurate info or tries to help others.  a troll is someone that posts nonsense & makes stuff up, then cant admit or own up to their errors & edits their posts.  it rather comical for you to call someone a narcissist or troll. 

& by the way, i've never sent you a message, this is an open forum where people reply to posts on a thread.  last warning??  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

why are you so angry & gotta insult everyone that disagrees with or corrects you?  you should probably look up the definition of a troll there bud or just look in the mirror.  an internet troll is not someone who provides accurate info or tries to help others.  a troll is someone that posts nonsense & makes stuff up, then cant admit or own up to their errors & edits their posts.  it rather comical for you to call someone a narcissist or troll. 

& by the way, i've never sent you a message, this is an open forum where people reply to posts on a thread.  last warning??  :rolleyes:

you are a troll , stop sending me messages --

3 hours ago, Budman said:

who died

last warning

now that is funny - 39315

direct  messages with personal attacks on a forum member  are contrary to the guidelines of the klipsch forum  whether a Forum member has 3 or 3000 or 300k  posts -

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chief bonehead said:

I can’t believe how childish this thread has become. Please cut it out

can you please confirm if the kd16 chorus drone is available from klipsch so we can wrap up this kd15 vs kd16 issue & let others searching for a correct drone for their ch2 have a definite answer?  you stated the chorus2 drone is available but when myself & others have called klipsch in the last year or 2 we were told its not available.  also the weight differences in case we need to modify a F3 for the chorus 2.  thanks