Best place to buy music videos

Ljk

My approach is go to blu-ray.com and search for concerts.

Just now it came back with 177 matches.

Also on the left hand side of the page select by genre and then music.

Find the ones you are interested in and then go to your favorite purchasing site and see if they carry it.

I have purchased 99% of my collection from Amazon.

I use Amazon for the most part these days.  Hard to find much in stores any more since they carry less and less selection of disc based media.

I have collected hundreds of music dvd and blu rays.  Love the concert formats instead of the old MTV style music videos.  I find I can enjoy the concert music video more often then watching the some movie repeatedly.

I highly recommend Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Blu-ray), Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD), Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour (Blu-ray), Rush - R30 or R40 (Blu-ray), and Ladies & Gentemen - The Rolling Stones (DVD).  

There a so many good choices to pick from.....depending on your taste.   I keep an eye out on music news sites and bluray.com for upcoming new releases.

Some artists are very prolific about releasing videos and have a large catalog to choose from.  The Rolling Stones have a HUGE catalog to pick from.  I still have not found any commercial releases by Bob Seger or Boston....too bad cause I would love that.

Happy shopping and patient waiting on the mail.  It will be well worth your effort and you will enjoy them for years to come.

On 1/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, Fenderplayer said:

I use Amazon for the most part these days.  Hard to find much in stores any more since they carry less and less selection of disc based media.

I have collected hundreds of music dvd and blu rays.  Love the concert formats instead of the old MTV style music videos.  I find I can enjoy the concert music video more often then watching the some movie repeatedly.

I highly recommend Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Blu-ray), Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD), Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour (Blu-ray), Rush - R30 or R40 (Blu-ray), and Ladies & Gentemen - The Rolling Stones (DVD).  

There a so many good choices to pick from.....depending on your taste.   I keep an eye out on music news sites and bluray.com for upcoming new releases.

Some artists are very prolific about releasing videos and have a large catalog to choose from.  The Rolling Stones have a HUGE catalog to pick from.  I still have not found any commercial releases by Bob Seger or Boston....too bad cause I would love that.

At goodwill I found an Elton John,  Bob Dylan and a John Mayer concert DVD, I think these were rare finds for goodwill. I really enjoyed the concert's in surround sound and I think I am hooked. Thanks for the suggestions, I will try give them a try!

Don't have much of a movie collection but see a new concert dvd collection in the future. I can see these being play more than once unlike my small movie collection.

Happy shopping and patient waiting on the mail.  It will be well worth your effort and you will enjoy them for years to 

On 1/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, Fenderplayer said:

Try website concertsondvd.com

They seem to have a good selection and easy to browse site.

Just checked and they do carry a good selection and easy to browse. Best buy I found carry some but only online. I have some options now just have to decide which concerts to get, thanks for the info!