Klipsch lascala pro's in Atlanta 1000 obo

Ljk

2 minutes ago, Ljk said:

Klipsch lascala pro's in Atlanta on cls, 1000 obo. Can't seem to copy link, just go to cls Atlanta and look under electronics.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ele/d/klipsch-pro-la-scalas-in/6448571884.html 

Klipsch Pro La Scala's in Excellent Condition - $1000 (Jasper) hide this posting

image 1 of 6

6517.png6517.png6518.png6518.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon-2x.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Arbor Hills Road North at Lumber Company Road

(google map)

condition: excellent 
make / manufacturer: Klipsch 
model name / number: Pro La Scala 

If you're reading this then I already have your attention. You KNOW what these are and how rare of a find you've just stumbled upon. This Vintage pair of Pro La Scala's are consecutive serial numbers 1029 & 1030. They are in excellent condition and sound absolutely phenomenal. With 96db @ 1 watt, the specs on these things speak for themselves. Whether you're in a band and looking for that sweet Klipsch sound or if you're just an audiophile looking for pure listening pleasure, these speakers are the pinnacle of that sound experience. I'm asking $1000 OBO. Come check them out today! Thanks for looking! 👍🏻🇺🇸
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ele/d/klipsch-pro-la-scalas-in/6448571884.html 

Klipsch Pro La Scala's in Excellent Condition - $1000 (Jasper) hide this posting

image 1 of 6

6517.png6517.png6518.png6518.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon-2x.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Arbor Hills Road North at Lumber Company Road

(google map)

condition: excellent 
make / manufacturer: Klipsch 
model name / number: Pro La Scala 

If you're reading this then I already have your attention. You KNOW what these are and how rare of a find you've just stumbled upon. This Vintage pair of Pro La Scala's are consecutive serial numbers 1029 & 1030. They are in excellent condition and sound absolutely phenomenal. With 96db @ 1 watt, the specs on these things speak for themselves. Whether you're in a band and looking for that sweet Klipsch sound or if you're just an audiophile looking for pure listening pleasure, these speakers are the pinnacle of that sound experience. I'm asking $1000 OBO. Come check them out today! Thanks for looking! 👍🏻🇺🇸

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers!

Thanks!

Don't look bad for the money, maybe offer 800.00.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TFR1 said:

I saw this CL ad over the weekend. If they were splits, I would have already purchased them.

They are less than an hour away.

Have found several pair of very nice HWO Heresy's as well.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Just over an hour me, if I did not buy some revel speakers last month I would buy them. 

4 minutes ago, TFR1 said:

I saw this CL ad over the weekend. If they were splits, I would have already purchased them.

They are less than an hour away.

Have found several pair of very nice HWO Heresy's as well.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

there is no decision...get them all...

• Like 1

If someone makes a deal to purchase, I can pick them up for you. 

If you want them delivered anywhere between Atlanta and Michigan or Atlanta and MPLS, I would deliver them at no extra charge.( as long as you don't think Texas is between Georgia and the frozen North. 

This is a sincere proposal.

• Like 3