Klipsch lascala pro's in Atlanta 1000 obo

Ljk

These lascalas are very nice.  I would have loved to have them as they match all my pro stuff and have the coveted fiberglass and aluminum same as my MWMs.  Congrats are in order.  I dickered with the seller on these twice last year and didn't get them.  The price was right.  My mistake.  Enjoy.   :)

16 minutes ago, TFR1 said:

For anyone that may have followed the Industrial La Scala saga, I delivered them to @jimjimbo today.

In the end jimjimbo  did compensate me for the transportation  of the LaScalas in banana nut bread. I am a lucky guy!   :D

Wait, wait, wait....first of all, there are no nuts in my banana bread.  Not allowed.  Secondly, you were compensated in other ways for which it is impossible to calculate the value...:emotion-19:

• Like 2

Seriously though.....I can't thank Jerry enough for his efforts, but most importantly that we've made new friends of each other.  That is certainly more valuable than anything else.

When I'm finally able to get these units into my very modest workspace, I'll assess their needs functionally, no doubt rehab the trim, and then take photos.....

• Like 1

I am very happy with Banana bread in lieu of any BitCoin compensation.

I do apologize for including any reference to NUTS in my previous post,  It had been a long cold day and this thin skinned southern boy doesn't think well in single digit temps.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Seriously though.....I can't thank Jerry enough for his efforts, but most importantly that we've made new friends of each other.  That is certainly more valuable than anything else.

When I'm finally able to get these units into my very modest workspace, I'll assess their needs functionally, no doubt rehab the trim, and then take photos.....

And then send them north to a good friend in northern Illinois :D:D:D

Mark