This is it Guys

oldred

2 minutes ago, oldred said:

Just thought I'd let you guys know.....this is the last week of work FOREVER.........

Retiring....Friday....been planning this for 3 years.

George

Congrats George!!!!!!!!!

I've been planning my last day for 45 years but it's still not here.

1 hour ago, oldred said:

Just thought I'd let you guys know.....this is the last week of work FOREVER.........

George

Congratulations!!  Best of luck. 

Hoping to join the ranks of the fully retired in 18 months... 

Mark

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldred said:

George

I know that you think that it's going to be great but retirement will be better than you can imagine. If everyone had an inkling of just how good retirement really was then they would take better care of themselves so that they could enjoy the orgasmic feeling that retirement gives. Good luck to you oldred.

Keith

Now that your retired you will find that you don't have enough time to relax. Sort pills for pill box every Sunday, write checks for kids, doctors appointments continuously, cut the grass, pick up leaves, take care of grandkids, on and on and on and on and on.

JJK

Basturd!!!!!!!!!! May you rot in hell.

Er, um, on the other hand, send for me when you reach your nirvana homestead. I'll earn my keep by regaling you with boring stories and I only eat four times a day.

Let's face it. Work is highly overrated.

I'm a LONG way from it. But I see the old timers retiring every month. Usually an uptick in December and June. Before the holidays and right before summer. Talking to them it's bitter sweet and have gotten some unexpected compliments from working with them. I've always enjoyed working around the veterans and gleaned some valuable insight into keeping my head on my shoulders. 

I wish you a smooth road ahead. Best of luck George.