Want To Buy Klipsch Chorus 1 Terminal Cups

jjptkd

Title says it all, need a pair of terminal cups for my recently acquired Chorus 1 cabinets. I have a set of Chorus II cups I'm using now but they are not correct. I'll continue to use them as they work until I find actual original Chorus 1 cups. I believe the are roughly 6 1/2 inches tall by 5 inches wide, I'll have to double check that though, thanks.

Jesse

2 hours ago, dtr20 said:

I know you are trying to keep them klipsch, but check out parts-express.com they have many different types and styles

I checked partsexpress and they don't have anything large enough to fill the whole. If I have to make an adapter might as well make my own, which I may end up doing. Just figured I'd ask here to see if in an off chance someone had something laying around they don't need, I know I have lots of odds and ends laying around just not what I need.. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, scallywagger77 said:

6 1/2 X 5 exactly

4 1/2 X 5 1/4 corner hole to corner hole?  You may be in luck?

Larry

Thanks, appreciate the response! Turns out my Chorus II input cups will work if I turn them sideways so I'm going to just use those for now. I'd still like to find an original set of Chorus 1 input cups though but not in any hurry. I'll change the first post to reflect current needs, thanks.

Jesse