Klipsch Professional KPT-904

Emile

Looks great! Are you doing the LF cab also? I'm considering putting the new style badges that come with the 396 on my 904's. The old style Klipsch pro badges are my favorite but impossible to find. When I called Klipsch they don't sell the old style anymore.

Nice work on the box and grill!

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 7:41 AM, rockhound said:

Looks great! Are you doing the LF cab also? I'm considering putting the new style badges that come with the 396 on my 904's. The old style Klipsch pro badges are my favorite but impossible to find. When I called Klipsch they don't sell the old style anymore.

Thanks! Yes, working on grilles for the woofer boxes. No clue what to do for badges ... may just get the (sorry) cheap Chinese knockoff's ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Logo-plastic-Silver-color-80-mm-3/152770997248?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D44040%26meid%3Df12f98c3a5c54aca8e577704352a9f83%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D152863494827&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Oval-Logo-plastic-Silver-30mm/152561081123?hash=item2385595b23:g:IMwAAOSwdx1aAuUg ) unless I hear it's "blasphemy" etc etc ... :) 

Cheers, Emile

Hello
Email me or call me. I can have them made buy need some photos and the size. But I have to order a minimum amount album I may be able to sell the rest of the picture desirable emblem
My email is carlthess@icloud.com
Thanks
Carl

4 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I can have them made buy need some photos and the size

Carl,

Thanks a lot ... still trying to figure out what type of badges to get :) Seems to be the hardest part of the whole project :( 

Cheers, Emile

37 minutes ago, Emile said:

Carl,

Thanks a lot ... still trying to figure out what type of badges to get :) Seems to be the hardest part of the whole project :( 

Cheers, Emile

It was easy for me.  I had a custom made mesh grill fabricated for my 684 and wanted to match the 396's so I just bought another 396 emblem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

do you mean straight from klipsch these can be bought? cause this whole project has me curious about re doing my cabs just for some flash when the screen is down. 

Yep.  I just called them up and said I want an emblem for a 396.  They'll transfer you to someone who can look up the exact part number then send you to a person to accept payment.  I can find the part number if you need it.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:25 PM, Emile said:

Yes, working on grilles for the woofer boxes.

I had some KP-450's and the grills on them were built like tanks. Basically the same LF bin as the 904's Not sure if they were MDF or plywood. Here's a couple pic's for some inspiration.

MbijtfB.jpggdQeRag.jpgAkALfYq.jpgT8muJ8C.jpgW6sfew8.jpgaW636SJ.jpgRcJYx3A.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TasDom said:

I had some KP-450's and the grills on them were built like tanks. Basically the same LF bin as the 904's Not sure if they were MDF or plywood. Here's a couple pic's for some inspiration.

Hi, GREAT! Thanks! Pics helped. Grille #1 done. See pic. Yes; was too lazy to cut out circular holes for the individual ports :)  And ... if I would have known about these (see your last pic) I probably would have build my horn boxes the same size :( Oh well :) 

Cheers, Emile

IMG_2006.JPG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jwc said:

Are these the badges yall are talking about?

Awesome! Yes ... but ordered some cheap Chinese knockoffs :( Guess just to see what it will look like :)  Sunday 4pm ... time for wine :) (Sunday's is an hour earlier ...)

Cheers, Emile