Crites Cornscala D $1675

vasubandu

1 hour ago, Grizzog said:

...not a good deal

you can get them brand new for $2200ish delivered.

Actually they where $2,380ish delivered. These are B series with newer CT120 with risers, frames and fabric. Given all the time I have in these i would say they are a good deal. These are better than new ones in terms of sound quality, build quality, and reliability. These have much Better bracing then new ones, i added a tweeter brace that new ones do not have so the tweeter doesn't bounce all over the place breaking wires and ruining imaging like new ones will. I replaced the cheap copper clad and crimped terminals with bigger pure Copper wires and soldered the terminals, installed better gaskets, and 4 coats of clear inside and out of the cabinets.

I have two pairs of these and both pairs had the same issues when new that these will never have. Though it may sound like simple and small upgrades the difference in sound over stock ones wasn't small. If someone where to buy both pairs and stack them like I did they would be damn close to what a pair if Jubilee's will do, for less than half the price, i know because I have compaired them over the past year.

4 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

What? Not the LSI’s?

Those La Scala Splits will be playing music at the head and foot of my coffin during my wake.  Then my son will take them and play music I am not excited about on them.  JJBo you are a sh*t starter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, deep3shot said:

I left a message yesterday in response to this listing but have not yet received a reply.  If we come to a deal my Cornwall Decorators will have to go.

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions about the speakers. After getting a bunch of emails from from what appears to be scammers or bots on Craigslist I haven't bothered to reply to a few emails.

1 minute ago, Md5150 said:

Shoot me a pm if you have any questions about the speakers. After getting a bunch of emails from from what appears to be scammers or bots on Craigslist I haven't bothered to reply to a few emails.

Will do.  

1 hour ago, deep3shot said:

Those La Scala Splits will be playing music at the head and foot of my coffin during my wake.  Then my son will take them and play music I am not excited about on them.  JJBo you are a sh*t starter.

I'm sorry you don't like them.  I hate mine too.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Worked out fine.  I have used Uship  before with good results.  The people bidding on your shipment have ratings from prior shipments.  These were a $ 325.00 all in from Maine to Chicago north burbs.  I'd use Uship again.

34 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Poor, neglected, forgotten LSI splits… What a shame… LOL

LSI's will still reside in my shop.  I'm going leave the Cornscala's here for awhile till winter passes then they'll take over for my cane grill La Scala's in my hide out at home.