RSW-15 Parts

Rudy81

I have the following Klipsch RSW-15 parts available for sale in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Not sure what the individual parts are worth, but offered here first for fellow forum members, so make a reasonable offer. I would prefer local pickup and as such, local buyers get priority.  If you want me to ship, you pay shipping charges and no guarantee on how the item will arrive, although I will endeavor to pack things as best I can.  Please contact me via PM if you are interested. 

Items available are:

1 NON-working amplifier. Not sure what is wrong with the amp, just doesn't power the driver.

1 RSW-15 Grille in good shape, 4 pegs intact.
1 Control panel.

3 2 Volume Rheostats

2 power cords from RSW-15's.

I have picked up these subs over the years with the amps not working and used them with external amps up until a month ago.  I have built new subs for my media room, so have these RSW-15 parts available.

Edit: Looks like I will have to return the cabs and drivers to their previous duty as LF for my mains, so have removed those items from the listing.  Sorry folks, but it seems my current setup is not optimum and I will need the RSW's after all.

Again, please contact me via PM if you are interested or ask general questions on the thread.  If anything sells I will update the item list at that time.

3 hours ago, Hasty said:

They may be worth more as a local sale as passive subs.   I'd try that before parting them out anyway.  (You might even try finding someone locally that could fix the amplifier)

Certainly available as passive subs.....that was how I was using them.  Not worth it to me so sink more money into the subs.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...