R-15PM idle delay?

Dor

Hey,

I bought new R-15PM, they sound great and work good.

I've noticed weird delay on the last day using them (maybe it was always and just ignored it).

Is it normal to have a little delay after the speakers are idle for a few seconds? I can't even hear the start of the sound (Like Windows prompt or error sound), just the end of it.

Edit:

Forgot to mention, I'm using them on my PC through USB, although it happens with bluetooth too.

Edited by Dor

14 hours ago, pbphoto said:

Just ran a test from my MacBook Pro via Bluetooth to the R-15PM's.  Played a bunch of sounds.  Waited a couple minutes.  Played the sounds again.  They all sounded complete and normal to me.

Thanks! I'll test it again via Bluetooth.

Could you maybe check it via USB too ?

Edit: I've tested it with my Nexus 6P via Bluetooth. Seems fine too. Maybe Windows issue?

Edited by Dor

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm also having this problem with my brand new Fives. It appears to be USB specific according to the other reports I've seen. Switching to optical will resolve the issue but I bought these to use the USB DAC, so that would defeat the purpose. Klipsch, please investigate and provide a fix, thanks.