Is a PC12-NSD for $325 a no-brainer?

vasubandu

I see that SVS outlet had them for $399 but sold out.  Are they worthless or worth three bills? Amazon has one for $700 but so what.  Sound and Vision liked it as did whathifi.  A few other positives and some "underwhelmed."  Don't see one sold here since 2015.  It would be a second more me, and then perhaps a third.  To hell with the reviews, what do you guys say, yes or now?

Oh, and while I am at it, PC12 Plus or PC2000?  the PC 2002 has 500 watts RMS, 1,100 watts peak power , the PC 12 Plus has 800 watts RMS, 2,300 watts peak power .  The 12 plus seems like the better option. But PC 12 Plus is  18-250 Hz and PC 2000 is 16-260.  Clueless in Seattle as they say.

And now there is a PC12 Plus locally for $700.  Choices, choices.

Well at this point the second subwoofer is going to go on the back burner because I guess I need an amp.  Home theater systems are supposed to be easy.  You go to Best Buy and have the experts help you pick the perfect receiver for your system, and presto you are set.  $199 plus tax and let her rip.  Actually I feel like a doofus for not realizing this, but I also feel very lucky that a few people here saved me from an expensive mistake.