Update: New house done (enough) and moving in this weekend!

avguytx

Other end. Nothing hooked up...just there. Minimal albums to listen to, CD's still mostly packed, no internet so can't stream, no TV up here so can't browse server yet.  But that's ok...we're in the new house.  :)

20190527_180504-1024x576.jpg

• Like 5

I had a good friend of mine in Phoenix tell me I needed to put the Belle clones on the short wall.  I'd pondered that and I'll probably end up doing that at some point but it was mainly to get something hooked up and listen for a bit.  

Congratulations.  Your room size is good I didn't see any ceiling height dimensions though.  You planning on any acoustic treatments. 

I have the same metal wall art piece hanging:emotion-29: in my theater.

Good Listening.   

Edited by Bronzeman62

On 5/28/2019 at 1:53 AM, Bronzeman62 said:

Congratulations.  Your room size is good I didn't see any ceiling height dimensions though.  You planning on any acoustic treatments. 

I have the same metal wall art piece hanging:emotion-29: in my theater.

Good Listening.   

Ceiling height is 8 feet.  Room is about 15 wide x 36 long as it's above a garage. Those "knee walls" are 5 feet up before they slope to the top.  No acoustic treatments yet as I've barely had any time to listen except for Sunday night with some vinyl and last night I tied my PC direct to the NAS so I could listen to FLAC files.  That sounded a lot better.  I may end up moving the Belle clones to the short wall and everything else on the longer wall but they actually sounded quite good where they were.  I hate to have to move the chair around every time I decide to listen to something different but I guess it could be worse.  I am not one to swap equipment around constantly nor do I keep a bunch of "stuff" around anymore.  If I don't see myself using whatever equipment, I'm going to sell it off.  There will be some that stays with me for sentimental reasons, though.