Klipsch KPT-801 C-bracket question

Kain

Can the C-bracket that comes with the KPT-801 be used to mount the speaker to a concrete ceiling or will I need a special/different C-bracket for that? If the supplied C-bracket can be used to mount the speaker to a concrete ceiling, will I just need to drill holes in the ceiling, insert some concrete anchors, and screw-in the C-bracket to the ceiling?

Thanks.

By the way, will the KPT-801 be the best option for Atmos/DTS:X ceiling speakers if I need on-ceiling speakers rather than in-ceiling? I've read that the AW-650 (which has a similar form factor to the KPT-801) does not sound too good (but is okay for its intended outdoor usage). Is there anything better for on-ceiling Atmos/DTS:X speakers than the KPT-801? The rest of the setup will be RF-7 III for mains, RC-64 III for center, and RP-250S for side and back surrounds.

On 1/23/2018 at 3:01 AM, Kain said:

Thanks.

By the way, will the KPT-801 be the best option for Atmos/DTS:X ceiling speakers if I need on-ceiling speakers rather than in-ceiling? I've read that the AW-650 (which has a similar form factor to the KPT-801) does not sound too good (but is okay for its intended outdoor usage). Is there anything better for on-ceiling Atmos/DTS:X speakers than the KPT-801? The rest of the setup will be RF-7 III for mains, RC-64 III for center, and RP-250S for side and back surrounds.

Anything on the above?