WANTED: Marantz SR6011

vasubandu

I am in Seattle.  I am planning to get a Marantz SR6011 from A4Less, which will cost me $738.98 delivered. I thought I would throw throw this out in case anyone had one they want to sell. Theirs is factory refurbished, so used as far as I am concern.  If you have one to sell, let me know.

Their products are factory refurbished so you may be getting a unit in better shape than new out of box.

I have bought two receivers from them in the past, both performed flawlessly and didn't have a scratch on them. My Pioneer Elite came with a 3 year warranty that I upgraded to a 5 year warranty. I plan on keeping it a while. I have been looking at the 7011 myself.

BTW, that 6011 shows $729. as of this posting..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joe01880 said:

I have been looking at the 7011 myself.

BTW, that 6011 shows $729. as of this posting..

A year ago that was a current shipping model which was selling for $1400.  The next cheapest price I saw when the new models came out was $1000.

You could do worse. 

I could not see a difference between the 6011 and 7011 that justified the price difference.  At $729 the 6011 is sort of a unique deal right now.
11.2 channels vs 9.2 channels.
I was thinking about the 11.2 7011 for
bi-amping mains for 2 channel enjoyment. Just not sure it's going to be worth the price increase from what the 6011 is selling for.
That's a great price!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk