Anonymity vs Privacy vs Security

MyOwn

Hate is an expression of ill will regardless of personal merit.  Hate is what people feel because of someone's language, or color, or views, with the intent of acting upon it.  Hate is a motivation for persecution or bodily harm.  Hate news?  C'mon man.  Hypocrisy?  One terms hate is another terms love affair.  Check out the first amendment.

33 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Ok @oldtimer you got me, I'm not a hateful person at all. Lets just say he's an idiot as I suspect most folks believe "even the folks that voted party line most likely believe he's an idiot.

I would suspect that you suspect that because you voted differently and for the non idiot that was running?  So which non idiot would that have been?  They must have forgotten to put that one on the Ohio ballot.  

Just now, Pete H said:

I would suspect that you suspect that because you voted differently and for the non idiot that was running?  So which non idiot would that have been?  They must have forgotten to put that one on the Ohio ballot.  

They are all idiots and what does that say about us for putting up with it?

7 minutes ago, Fish said:

I love it when politicians, Dems and Repubs and media all "dislike" the President. That means he messed up their corrupt scam and they're really pissed. When they and the media all loved the President it went to hell, imo.... Don't think so....that's fine GO VOTE and KEEP it off the FORUM !

Except the scam just got expanded to a scope never imagined.  Your post is a failure of logic.  Because of one, then necessarily the other?

• Thanks 1

Because you dislike one, therefore you are for the other?  Negative.  It is that thought process that has led us to the cluster we now face.  The dominance of two overriding entities is destroying us, and a lack of intelligent thought to combat it is sorely lacking in enough critical mass to make a difference.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

That a large enough mass of citizens have not been pushed to their break point which presents a larger problem when the divisions within that mass of citizens gets to the same breaking point regarding a portion of the mass, in addition to the idiots in charge. 

34 minutes ago, Fish said:

GO VOTE

That's what I used to think.  Then I discovered who gets to be on the ballot and the disparate qualifications if you aren't of the "establishment."  Your vote is controlled before you are even allowed to vote.  It's true on every level.  Is a choice between a turd sandwich or a giant ****** really a choice?

41 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

We don't just put up with it, we effect it. Don't worry though, everyone wises up towards the end.

Keith

• Thanks 1

Privacy

This primarily involves you controlling who (if anyone) sees what activities you engage in online. In other words, “they” can see who you are, but not what information or websites you access or seek out.

Anonymity

This is essentially when you opt to have your online actions seen, but keep your identity hidden. In short, “they” can see what you do, but not who you are.

Security

Internet security involves you’re being safeguarded while browsing sites or filling in a Web form. This essentially means you’re safe from online threats, regardless of privacy or anonymity.