For Sale: Altec 19's - SOLD

Bruford

Since I downsized with a smaller listening room, It really saddens me that I have to do this but I am offering my Altec Model 19’s for sale. 

The speakers have been already upgraded with risers and binding posts on the back of the risers. Original crossovers are still included and new foams surrounding the horns were purchased two years ago. The 19's have the original 802-8g drivers and the 416-8B woofers. They sound beautiful after playing some Genesis “Trick of the Tail” but I can’t enjoy them no matter how many times I play with speaker placement.

They are in excellent cosmetic condition with a tiny chip on one of the corners that can be seen in the pics. Horns are in great condition along with the woofers. Pictures in the post are for one of the speakers so more pics will follow for the second.

I am selling them for $2,000 for local pickup in the Chicagoland area. If you have any questions or want more pics just let me know.

Altec 19.jpeg

Altec 1.jpeg

Altec 2.jpeg

Altec 3.jpeg

Altec 4.jpeg

Altec 5.jpeg

Altec 6.jpeg

Altec 7.jpeg

• Like 1

• Bruford changed the title to For Sale: Altec 19's
11 hours ago, HPower said:

Nice 19s Bruford!!!

My best buddy has had his Model 19s since the early 1980s, and they still sound great.

19s are what got me HORNY, for hi efficiency type speakers.

It is well regarded on the High Efficiency Speaker forum.

• Like 1

• Bruford changed the title to For Sale: Altec 19's - SOLD