Price check? Epic CF1 parts

Jirachi

There has been an Epic CF1 listed for a long time but 1 woofer in each has been replaced with something else. I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy the pair and either swap the 1 good woofer to the other for a single complete one, or part both out and possibly make some spare change in the process.

Horn + Driver

Woofer

Crossover

Cabinet (valuable?)

50 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

There has been an Epic CF1 listed for a long time but 1 woofer in each has been replaced with something else. I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy the pair and either swap the 1 good woofer to the other for a single complete one, or part both out and possibly make some spare change in the process.

Horn + Driver

Woofer

Crossover

Cabinet (valuable?)

That depends on how much you have in it .I tossed the CF-3 cab, I gave the crossover to WVU80 Dave, gave the driver from the woofer? to somebody in Vegas I think. So in my case it was a loser moneywise, in my mind I helped a few people get parts that are hard to find.

Mark

1 minute ago, ZEUS121996 said:

That depends on how much you have in it .I tossed the CF-3 cab, I gave the crossover to WVU80 Dave, gave the driver from the woofer? to somebody in Vegas I think. So in my case it was a loser moneywise, in my mind I helped a few people get parts that are hard to find.

Mark

I'd be in for $75

The horn and driver on 1's are 1" like the KLF-C7 / KLF-10 so not as rare as the 2 thru 4's. Cabinets are big and heavy and not really shipper friendly. If considering this as purely a profit motivated venture I'd say there are better avenues out there.