Thinkers and Malcontents

Zen Traveler

On 5/25/2018 at 10:30 PM, Mallette said:

I will make a couple of comments.

FB page is still there, but went quiet after ZT left. Yes, largely due to those left all having the same viewpoints. 

Yea,  ZT took all the fun out of it. After you left Daves' FB group, it got boring..... kinda like how it would be if "WalMart" shoppers started dressing like the normal people, no fun, not interesting. Pooo😟................  Everybody needs a little Zen or adventure in their life.

I introduced Roberto Z. to the group, hoping you would come back.... but you abandoned us.  Roberto was my "Zen" growing up, in his youth, he was a regular George Soros, and I'm serious. He's burned down PRI public institutions/gov. establishments in Monterrey Mexico.... Activist with a capital "A".  Roberto flew the FB coop because there wasn't enough action,  no one to point-counter-point with (wooops, I mean "Discuss" with)....... he's my cousin, I love the guy to death, but he's a true nut-job, a true Zen'ster. You screwed the pooch ZT, you would have liked him, and he's a good person to know, he's in your area..... but closer to Dallas.  I tried to get you to come back, but.....  😟

On 5/25/2018 at 8:23 PM, dtel's wife said:

Once again, herein lies the problem. There really shouldn’t be “sides”. As a supposedly civilized society we should be able to reach for common goals. This is impossible for some to understand and work towards.

Funny, I think there needs to be "sides", it is not reasonable to think there is only 1 path to the common goal..... just my 2 centavos worth.

• 6 months later...

I was going to post this on another thread that I see is no longer available but ran across this from a guy who always made it interesting!  @Mallette, @Jeff Matthews, @Gilbert @oldtimer @T2KMerry Christmas!

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

A gathering.  Much excitement.  Conversation ensues.

Everyone commences to discussing some topic that has been rehashed many times.  Drinks are consumed.

Mdeneen proceeds to 'elevate' the conversation.

Gilbert calls him a pretentious know-nothing*******.

Mdeneen disparages Texans.

Tkd suggests a happy medium that largely supports mdeneen.

Jeff suggests mdeneen can't have it both ways. Anarchy Boy states the argument is stupid. Dave asks "what the hell are we talking about."
Mdeneen raises his hand and points a "gun" in the air saying everyone is a "red-neck, gun-loving, conservative idiot."

tkd feels threatened and side-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness.

Dave starts talking about space travel.

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy leave the building and venture drunk into Mexico while giving the finger to border guards.

Jeff questions whether Dave's ideas are feasible.

Mdeneen wakes up and utters something about racism and Dave never answering a question.

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy eat a chicken and drink more.

tkd says he is against racism and points mdeneen to a plethora of posts which substantiate his position.

Mdeneen, never reading anything, calls tkd a racist and insults his manliness

tkd front-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness.

Jeff notes into his IPAD there are several lawsuits to be filed and notifies mdeneen he is a dumbass. Gilbert and Anarchy Boy get into an argument about whether mdeenen is real and get arrested. Dave wonders why no one understands space travel.
Jeff wonders ifthere  is any money in space travel.

Mdeneen wakes up, posts text from a dozen sources that may or may not refer to Kim Kardasian's ***.

tkd looks at the pictures, gets emotional, and draws an analogy to his many travels and conquests.

Jeff say's f"ck your travels and who cares about civility- can I make any money off your ignorance?

Dave says none of you understand the importance of Mars and starts talking about gold or some****...

Mdeneen calls everyone goatherders and says tkd is incapable of thought.

tkd round-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness,

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy wake up in a Mexican jail and call Jeff; Jeff doesn't answer because he is on the
Klipsch forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Oh-oh! I am sad to see another of my favorites leaving the forum and it once again reminds me of this post from @anarchist

On 12/25/2018 at 5:18 PM, Zen Traveler said:

I was going to post this on another thread that I see is no longer available but ran across this from a guy who always made it interesting!  @Mallette, @Jeff Matthews, @Gilbert @oldtimer @T2KMerry Christmas!

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

A gathering.  Much excitement.  Conversation ensues.

Everyone commences to discussing some topic that has been rehashed many times.  Drinks are consumed.

Mdeneen proceeds to 'elevate' the conversation.

Gilbert calls him a pretentious know-nothing*******.

Mdeneen disparages Texans.

Tkd suggests a happy medium that largely supports mdeneen.

Jeff suggests mdeneen can't have it both ways. Anarchy Boy states the argument is stupid. Dave asks "what the hell are we talking about."
Mdeneen raises his hand and points a "gun" in the air saying everyone is a "red-neck, gun-loving, conservative idiot."

tkd feels threatened and side-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness.

Dave starts talking about space travel.

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy leave the building and venture drunk into Mexico while giving the finger to border guards.

Jeff questions whether Dave's ideas are feasible.

Mdeneen wakes up and utters something about racism and Dave never answering a question.

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy eat a chicken and drink more.

tkd says he is against racism and points mdeneen to a plethora of posts which substantiate his position.

Mdeneen, never reading anything, calls tkd a racist and insults his manliness

tkd front-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness.

Jeff notes into his IPAD there are several lawsuits to be filed and notifies mdeneen he is a dumbass. Gilbert and Anarchy Boy get into an argument about whether mdeenen is real and get arrested. Dave wonders why no one understands space travel.
Jeff wonders ifthere  is any money in space travel.

Mdeneen wakes up, posts text from a dozen sources that may or may not refer to Kim Kardasian's ***.

tkd looks at the pictures, gets emotional, and draws an analogy to his many travels and conquests.

Jeff say's f"ck your travels and who cares about civility- can I make any money off your ignorance?

Dave says none of you understand the importance of Mars and starts talking about gold or some****...

Mdeneen calls everyone goatherders and says tkd is incapable of thought.

tkd round-kicks mdeneen into unconsciousness,

Gilbert and Anarchy Boy wake up in a Mexican jail and call Jeff; Jeff doesn't answer because he is on the
Klipsch forum.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you old Bullshitters! 

13 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Oh-oh! I am sad to see another of my favorites leaving the forum

@Mallette   is  ticked  off  in that he can't have access to files he would have wanted to use to make a   book  for PWK , but the IT guys can give him the data he needs for that PWK book  on a privacy basis  with it repopulating on the klipsch forum -

7 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

@Mallette   is  ticked  off  in that he can't have access to files he would have wanted to use to make a   book  for PWK , but the IT guys can give him the data he needs for that PWK book  on a privacy basis  with it repopulating on the klipsch forum -

I'm not sure how PWK would benefit from that information but I had over 10,000 posts that I would love to have access to because of my ongoing, lifelong,  interests in current events and they are every bit as relevant today. 

24 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I'm not sure how PWK would benefit from that information but I had over 10,000 posts that I would love to have access to because of my ongoing, lifelong,  interests in current events and they are every bit as relevant today. 

your history shows the year 2000 , it's all there

3 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

your history shows the year 2000 , it's all there ,   

You are wrong. My total post count under my name is 15,829. When I click on my activity it shows 214 pages with 25 posts on each page to make 5350 total posts. When you do the math you will see I lost approximately 10,479 posts.

1 minute ago, Zen Traveler said:

You are wrong. My total post count under my name is 15,829. When I click on my activity it shows 214 pages with 25 posts on each page to make 5350 total posts. When you do the math you will see I lost approximately 10,479 posts.

right , you lost the content that was on the old   klipsch forum  server , EVERYBODY  on the forum  did , and some of this data is what @Mallette  wants for a PWK Book ,  you see , the old forum server  contained data that is incompatible with  the current server  but your count is accurate -100%  -

4 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

right , you lost the content that was on the old   klipsch forum  server , EVERYBODY  on the forum  did , and some of this data is what @Mallette  wants for a PWK Book ,  you see , the old forum server  contained data that is incompatible with  the current server  but your count is accurate -100%  -

Maybe so, but I also lost ALL of my posts on the BS Forums that I didn't retrieve. Btw, are you familiar with the various renditions of the BS Forums we are talking about?