Thinkers and Malcontents

Zen Traveler

7 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I understand. One person's "Used Car Salesman" is the same person's "World class negotiator." 

Crikey ZT...that's why you are "over there."  :P

Anyway, I won't post much or any more about HBS here as it's not an alternative to the Forum and most of those who want to be there are already there.  However, the Mods may refer habitual offenders to us for, well, treatment.  

Dave

• Like 1

Mine was a statement of your actions, nothing more.  It's common knowledge among the moderating crew and pretty much anyone who reads your posts.  Embrace it, it's who you are and it's what you like to do.  Dave created a safe place just for you and others that can't get enough of it.  Enjoy yourself.  I hope the FB site is everything you guys hope it will be.  Be sure to thank Dave for his efforts to accommodate you and others like you.  Hopefully he won't regret his actions in the coming months.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

It's common knowledge among the moderating crew and pretty much anyone who reads your posts. 

I think you are reading too much into my posts and bringing up other moderators seems tacky to me. Let them speak for themselves. 

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Embrace it, it's who you are and it's what you like to do

I admit to this but I am not that simple or single minded. Please refrain from making further comments about my character because I think that is against the TOS. 

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

That's a great idea but iirc it was the whiners who got the whole thing banished, not the other way around.

I didn't say there were none.  What I said was it wasn't any of the core group.  But we couldn't kick a person out.  Coming to the place was voluntary, an honor, and assumed some degree of maturity and ability to handle it.  Yes, we had some serious whining though Lord knows why these masochists kept coming back if they didn't like it.  Anyway, it's irrelevant.  I'd rather have the table tuba if we can't get the archives back somehow.  There remains a LOT of sadness about that.  Regardless of what many think there was some seriously great material in there.

Dave

• Like 3