Thinkers and Malcontents

Zen Traveler

If I had a business with a support forum, I certainly wouldn't tolerate people signing up and constantly arguing and getting nasty with one-another.  I totally understand Klipsch's policy.  They tried with the BS, but when the whiners couldn't screw it up fro the inside, they came out in the open and whined about it in public.  It wasn't good for Klipsch.

21 minutes ago, Mallette said:

I didn't say there were none.  What I said was it wasn't any of the core group.  But we couldn't kick a person out.  Coming to the place was voluntary, an honor, and assumed some degree of maturity and ability to handle it....Regardless of what many think there was some seriously great material in there.

Dave

I agree and still think the value was seeing how some opinions changed over time while others remained consistent. Either way, it was a learning experience for me and I appreciated everyone that participated. I am also looking forward to how the new place goes--After all, I was forced to join Facebook so we all make sacrifices. {emoticon omitted}

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

Hmmm.   Was a bit more curious, so I clicked to go to the thread.  All the photos you posted there are redacted and replaced with an ad for me to get a photobucket plan.

They're there because I don't pay for storage so my pictures are no longer "sharable".  It's a money grab.  I'll find you another pic.