Klipsch MCM, Frankfort Indiana (not KY)

tromprof

Those are super close to me, which almost never happens because I rarely see vintage gear nearby me in Kentucky, not sure what I could do with them though...   Would they be too much for a back yard BBQ?  lol

Too bad they're not Cornwalls or Klipschorns. 

26 minutes ago, hybridamp said:

Those are super close to me, which almost never happens because I rarely see vintage gear nearby me in Kentucky, not sure what I could do with them though...   Would they be too much for a back yard BBQ?  lol

Too bad they're not Cornwalls or Klipschorns. 

They still might be close to you, but they're in Indiana, not Kentucky.

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

They still might be close to you, but they're in Indiana, not Kentucky.

lol, you're right, I read it wrong as Kentucky.  Did not know there was a Frankfort, IN.  They went from a short drive to long drive almost instantly. 

11 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

And where is that? lol

Richmond.  So, if you see some Cornwalls or Klipschorns available in our area that you're not interested in, definitely alert me. lol  I always seem to be too late to grab a pair or they're half way across the country where I can't get to them.

52 minutes ago, hybridamp said:

Richmond.  So, if you see some Cornwalls or Klipschorns available in our area that you're not interested in, definitely alert me. lol  I always seem to be too late to grab a pair or they're half way across the country where I can't get to them.

How far are these speakers from you? 4 hours?

8 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Nope, nor do I understand your gibberish, or why you're trying to be insulting. 

He was just kidding.  I don't understand gibberish, but I'm kind of an expert at inappropriate humor, otherwise known as sarcasm that needs to be explained because I'm so bad at it.

But my wife loves it! 

Uh, no.  :wacko:  :P

• Like 1