RP-112sw Power failure

dafirst

My experienced Klipsch subwoofer power failure and created a ticket instantly. It said I will be contacted by Klipsch rep within 7 business days. I called Klipsch and was told it be 5 days. With excuses about the holidays, I waited over two weeks and then got an email that i i am still under warranty and have been added to the list. Unfortunately, the amp replacement is on back order and might be getting them in march and then ship it to me. So from now on to I can't watch a movie or listen to a music. A company like Klipsch will give such an excuse like a newly Chinese company? Am i being forced to buy  a new subwoofer from another company? And how am i guaranteed that i will even receive the said amp in March. Not everyone has that kind of money sitting there to buy Subwoofers. I made a huge mistake of selling my SVS subwoofer to purchase Klipsch just to complete all my setup with Klipsch. Regret is an understatement..  I don't know how many customers are going through this