SOLD ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition -SOLD

jimjimbo

Offered here is an absolutely gorgeous ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition, hand made by Justin Weber.  This unit is about as mint as it can get, and honestly has no more than 35 hours on it.  Yes, I know, it sounds crazy, but I have acquired far too much gear and a lot of it is just sitting on the shelf.   Several folks here on the forum have heard this amp, and were very impressed.  I am including the link to the ampsandsound website so that you can read more detail, and also see that Justin is currently selling these for $2800, (and I don't think the tubes are nearly as nice as this....).

Tubes that are included are as follows:

(1)  5AR4 - Amperex Holland

(1)  12AX7 - Telefunken ribbed plate - West Germany

(4)  6BQ5 - Baldwin Organ labeled made by Sylvania.  These are very high grade yellow tip tubes, black plates, selected for low noise.

(1)  12BH7 - GE

http://ampsandsound.com/products/amps/stereo-15-special-edition/

Of course I would prefer local pickup in the N. Indiana, W. Michigan, Chicagoland area, but I will ship if required.  Shipping and full value insurance will be at the expense of the buyer.

Seriously buyers only, please PM me with questions or intent to purchase.

SOLD

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 6.JPG

• Like 2

FML ! This is the second time someone was selling audio gear that I coveted and was not in a position to do anything about it :angry:

The First was when Claude was selling his quarter pie K402 system with 2 - DTS-10's and now this !

People this is an amazing Amp !!!!!

1 hour ago, Gnote said:

FML ! This is the second time someone was selling audio gear that I coveted and was not in a position to do anything about it :angry:

The First was when Claude was selling his quarter pie K402 system with 2 - DTS-10's and now this !

People this is an amazing Amp !!!!!

Jim has some amazing financing programs. No interest for one year and it works out to $125/month! Buy with confidence

Mark

9 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Jim has some amazing financing programs. No interest for one year and it works out to $125/month! Buy with confidence

Mark

Yep, Mark outta know about the payment programs....he's been on the "no payment" program for a long time....LOL.....

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll bet this could be picked up in Hope in a couple months.  Save shipping costs and potential for shipping damage.

Yes sirree.  I would be happy to bring it to Hope should I have a serious commitment to purchase.  However, should I need to ship, believe me it would be packed very, very well.....

13 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

Great amp, I have a friend borrowing my little ben amp and enjoying it.  

This is the much bigger badder brother.  And Jim is great to deal with.

Purchase with confidence.

Thank you sir.  This is honestly a great deal.  I am happy to audition is anyone local is interested of course.