WTB: Cornwalls - Kentucky

hybridamp

Looking to buy a pair of Cornwalls (I II or III) near central Kentucky, ie: Ohio, West Virginia, Tennessee...

Prefer stock (or close to it) in excellent condition with a wood veneer (original finish preferred).

Edited by hybridamp
Found one pair, need one more.
  • Like 1

If you would be open to shipping and you see a set in or near Orlando I would be more then happy to check them out and pack them up for shipping. Just cover my gas and packing Materials

I’m in lake mary and that’s only about 15 or 20 minutes north east of down town ORLANDO { in a good day }. Lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 10:17 PM, Emile said:

Haha ... FOUR?

Correct, Four, or more...

On 7/25/2018 at 9:48 PM, Mck240 said:

I’ve got an awesome fully upgraded custom center channel cornwall call me if your interested. 765-749-9792. It’s licated in Muncie Indiana.

Thanks, looks awesome, but I'm looking for stock in a wood veneer.  Thanks for letting me know though and glws.

On 7/26/2018 at 8:53 AM, Oicu812 said:

If I were you, I would buy this pair of Cornscalas in TN:

Damned cheap for what they are.  I think you would be happier with these than a simple vanilla pair of Cornwalls.

I would actually prefer stock Cornwalls (I or II) personally in a pretty veneer, just since that's what I grew up with from birth.  Those are a nice find though; thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...