Very Disappointed

vijay

I have purchased the klipsch the R4 B soundbar last week and i was excited to use the sound  bar as all my friends suggested. I have inquired on phone before i purchased online and all said i can tryh for 30 days and return if i didnt like .  i bought it and installed , it was little big for my condo and not able to use much . on  a low volume sound was not that great. Finally i contacted customer service to return and now they are saying wont pay for return shipping. earlier no one said and no where its return on the website except on the terms and conditions. 

Finally i returned my product for 90$ expense for shipping on a 140 $ sound bar,

I feel they should display on the website return on customers explicitly. Poor guys don't try if you are not able to afford big guys like klipsch.

I understand your frustration but that is pretty standard operating procedure. Amazon for example charges return shipping. Although I do know of one manufacturer who offers free returns, of course their cheapest product is $500 so they probably have a little more margin to work with. 

At the other end of the scale there is a manufacturer who charges return shipping, 20% restocking fee, and if you got free shipping when you purchased it they nick you for the original shipping cost. 

• Like 1