My God this guy is making CF-4

vasubandu

Agree to above. I have walked into stores (stereo/auto) with 10's of thousands of dollars in my pocket to buy. But I must not have had 'The Look' or

whatever. Once I was looking/sitting inside a new showroom truck for 20 minutes without 1 person approaching me. And that's hard to do at a car dealership! Walked out many times. Paid 10's of thousands to someone else. And in fact I will pay more for good service.

Edited by KlipschFish

I guess I should not have been all that surprised, except that other efforts to make contact with companies have largely gone nowhere.  Then again JTR seems to be more a guy than a company. It should be the norm,  but as @KlipschFish (I love that name) pointed out, all too often it isn't.  I just wish he offered me a free pair of B stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What about just any set of klipsch speakers that have dual woofers, and redo the front board  with the mids/tweets in between? 

KG4, KLF10, KG 5.5    any of the RF line with dual woofers and a tweeter.

does it have to be a 2 way?  What about sandwiching the mid and tweet of a KLF20 or KLF30 between the 2 woofers?